Businesses everywhere rely on dedicated vehicles to transport employees, deliver goods, and move essential materials from place to place. Some businesses have a single vehicle to fill many needs while others rely on a fleet of specialized vehicles. Regardless of the auto insurance needs of any given customer, an insurance agency should be able to provide solutions that address a customer’s particular concerns. Having access to essential information will allow agents to offer competitive solutions; a highly responsive commercial auto rating system can help.
Accessing Vital Information
All insurance agencies that handle commercial and fleet auto policies need to use a commercial auto rating system that is flexible enough to meet the changing needs of customers. An ideal rating system should:
- Have ratings engines that can handle multi-location policies
- Accommodate package and monoline policies
- Provide accurate statistical information that is ready for use by program administrators and MGAs
- Allow for business rules that are specific to each customer
- Have options for printed and electronic policy form distribution
These are just some of the features that insurance agents can access as a result of using top auto rating systems. Flexible user options allow for a more tailored function; this helps agents access the most relevant information even faster.
Success in the insurance industry depends in large part on what information agents have access to. Using a suite of rating systems that provides relevant information in a convenient format means getting customers the rate quotes they need with less downtime.